21 de abril de 2008

he used to seat here on my cold side

Excelente featuring el de Jay Jay Johanson con Bang Bang, "two fingers", rola melódica, lirica melosa con sonidos suaves y la peculiat voz del este sueco triphopero...

He used to seat here on my right side, telling stories from the past, he came in shelter and a place to stay, suck me water and bread
Two fingers pointing at the stars
Two fingers on your hand
Two fingers showing me the way
Two fingers
She used to seat here on my left side, with her wonderful smile, she read me poems and she kept me warm, inspiration and love
Two fingers pointing at the stars
Two fingers on your hand
Two fingers showing me the way
Two fingers
They used to seat here on my cold side, made this puppet alive
Two fingers pointing at the stars
Two fingers on your hand
Two fingers showing me the way
Two fingers
Two fingers pointing at the stars
Two fingers on your hand
Two fingers showing me the way
Two fingers

checa el video en la barra o escucha la rola en last.fm

No hay comentarios: